• ATO ZIZINE
You can not add this product to your cart.
Click Here to register now.
Bioactive Dentine Substitute
- In the crown: temporary enamel restoration, permanent dentine restoration, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping, pulpotomy.
- In the root: root and furcation perforations, internal/external resorptions, apexification, retrograde surgical filling.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile usage: endodontic repair and restorative procedures.
- Reactionary dentine genesis for pulp vitality preservation.
- Natural micro mechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation and for post operative sensitivity elimination.
- Similar mechanical properties and mechanical behavior as human dentine for similar stress distribution.
- 3.5mm Aluminium radiopacity for easy short and long term follow-up.
- 5 x capsules + 15 x single-dose containers
Biodentine™ is a brand new easy to use innovative material to be used wherever dentine is damaged. It promotes tooth remineralisation and its outstanding sealing properties ensure less post-operative sensitivity and less bacterial percolation. Zizine introduces a new bioactive dentine substitute to use wherever dentine is damaged.
Biodentine™ is a brand new dentine subsitute based on Zizine’s Active Biosilicate Technology™ designed to treat damaged dentine both for crown and root indications.
Thanks to its Tricalcium Silicate core, Biodentine™ is a fully biocompatible mineral material highly reducing any risk of tissue response and is also a bioactive material promoting reactionary dentine genesis for pulp vitality preservation.
Biodentine™ needs no dentine surface conditioning, no bonding and exhibits excellent sealing properties to reduce the risk of clinical failure through bacterial percolation, thus ensuring the absence of post-operative sensitivity.
The mechanical properties of Biodentine™ supersede those of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate and Glass Ionomer cements, making it suitable to replace dentine wherever it is damaged.
Biodentine™ can safely be used in the crown as a bulk restorative material in direct and indirect pulp cappings, pulpotomies or deep cavities and kept as a temporary enamel restoration. The final aesthetic restoration being performed with a composite such as N’Durance™.
It can also be used in the root for repair procedures such as perforations, internal/external resorptions, apexification and retrograde surgical filling.
Biodentine™ is available in a box of 15 capsules and can be mixed in any amalgamator with a minimum speed of 4,000 rpm.
|You have no items in your shopping cart.|